Statement of Faith
- We believe in a triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of a Savior.
• There is only one way to be saved, and that is through Jesus Christ and that He is our intercessor and covers our sins by His blood.
• The bible is the inerrant Word of God and that it is either all true or not true.
• We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and baptism by emersion.
• We believe we were made to fulfill the plan and purpose of God
Ethel Diggs-Nerland is a published author, Bible teacher, and recorded professional Gospel soloist. She has ministered to thousands all over America and Eastern Europe.
She has ministered in word and song at the United States Naval Academy, Salvation Army churches, and rehabilitation programs throughout the eastern seaboard.
She has ministered in song at United States Christian Officer’s retreats, and Salvation Army Officer’s retreats.
Led by the Holy Spirit, she has authored a devotional, “Call To Praise”, and also an inspirational teaching book, “Love In The Mind And Heart Of God”.
Through Singjoy Gospel Ministries, she and her husband Jon Nerland reach out to people of all denominations through concerts, seminars, retreats and conferences. Jon and Ethel currently serve and worship at Aberdeen Christian Fellowship, under the pastorate of Jon Droege.